Uniform & Equipment
Our uniform is available to purchase from Sports FX
Sports FX, Unit 12B, Victoria Spring Business Park, Wormald Street, Liversedge WF15 6RA
Our compulsory school uniform is:
- Navy blue round neck sweatshirt or cardigan with embroidered school logo
- Purple polo shirt with embroidered logo (No white shirts or polo shirts)
- Grey tailored school trousers
- Grey pleated, pencil or A-line skirt knee length
- Grey pinafore dress
- Blue or purple gingham summer dresses (Optional uniform for Summer use only)
- Plain grey or white socks or grey tights
- Black sensible shoes (No trainers)
PE Uniform will not change and will consist of:
- Purple or lime t-shirt (Compulsory)
- Purple or navy shorts (Compulsory)
- Black pumps (Compulsory)
Any hair bobbles/bands will be of the same colour palette as the uniform.
During term time pupils are asked not to have fashion hairstyles which include shaved, dyed or streaked hair, beading, patterns, mohawks, lines and tramlines.
Please also be reminded that pupils are not permitted to wear nail varnish unless this is clear.
At Heaton Avenue, we do appreciate that school uniform can come at a cost and attempts have been made to keep them low. If you have any concerns regarding this issue then please contact the School Office.
The uniform exchange program can play a vital role in helping families who are worrying about the costs of uniform. You can find out more information regarding this at:
Donated uniform is always welcome at the School Office. Thank you
Alternatively, you can apply for a free uniform by filling out the form below and following the instructions.